Carrels may be used on a short-term or long term basis. Students interested in using a carrel can contact the Circulation Desk at (907) 474-7481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to inquire about current availability or wait-list placement.
- Eligibility: Graduate or Undergraduate students.
- Check out period:
- 2 Study carrels are available for a 2 week checkout, with one renewal, subject to availability.
- 4 Study carrels are available for 1 day checkout, due at closing twice a week, subject to availability.
Long-term individual study carrels are intended to facilitate the work of graduate students and adjunct faculty who need long-term access to materials in the Rasmuson Library’s collections.
- Eligibility: Graduate students, Adjunct faculty.
- Check out period: Study carrels are available to current grad students for one semester (or two summer sessions), with a one semester renewal option. Patrons must reapply for additional semesters. Late fees $.50/Hr.