- All current UAF faculty, staff, and students are eligible to receive UAF Interlibrary Loan services.
- To be eligible for submitting a request, you must first be registered with the Rasmuson Library circulation system.
- You must have a current library or Polar Express card and have no overdue materials or fines.
- In addition, we support researchers affiliated with governmental agencies that need ILL service for job-related research.
- All current dues paying UAF alumni may also use the UAF ILL department.
- The Noel Wien Public Library does offer ILL services to non-paying alumni, as well as to the general public.
- All others needing ILL service are encouraged to contact the Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Library.
This page was last modified on August 18, 2017