The Paul H. McCarthy Research Room is located on the Level 2 of Rasmuson Library.
The University Archives is currently available by appointment only. During this time, Archives staff will continue to provide research support. Please contact the Archives by phone at 907-474-2791 (please leave a message), or via email at email@example.com , the preferred method, for more information.
The Archives will be CLOSED for renovations beginning June 16th through October 31, 2018.
Limited Reference Services will be available. Please leave a detailed phone message at 907-474-2791 or a send email, the preferred method, to Rose Speranza at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rose will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Alaska Books, Newspapers, and Periodicals Collections remain available during normal library hours.
Other Alaska Polar Regions units will remain open. For assistance please contact the curators directly:
- Books, Periodicals, Rare Books and Rare Maps - Katherine Arndt (email@example.com)
- Oral History & Project Jukebox - Leslie McCartney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alaska Film Archives - Angela Schmidt (email@example.com)
- Alaska Native Language Archive (ANLA) - Siri Tuttle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AHP CPSU and ANCSA 14(h)(1) Historical Places and Cemetery Sites Collection - Robert Drozda (email@example.com)
Thank you for your patience.
|Monday - Friday||By appointment|
|Saturday and Sunday|